Rabu, 01 Juni 2011

wallpapers yugioh

wallpapers yugioh. wallpaper yugioh.
  • wallpaper yugioh.



  • MacDawg
    Mar 10, 06:16 AM
    Specific moderation is typically not discussed within the Forum itself
    If you have questions about how something has been handled, please use the Contact Us (http://forums.macrumors.com/sendmessage.php) link at the bottom of most pages and it will be addressed privately

    Thanks!





    wallpapers yugioh. yugioh anime wallpaper 800x600
  • yugioh anime wallpaper 800x600



  • ouimetnick
    Feb 6, 07:21 PM
    Why did did you make two threads?





    wallpapers yugioh. wallpaper yugioh.
  • wallpaper yugioh.



  • jedivulcan
    Apr 4, 10:46 AM
    If the AT&T + T-Mobile acquisition/merger goes through, the FCC and FTC should just close up shop and take whatever money they use to run those government bodies and return them to the tax payers. I mean, seriously, what's the point?





    wallpapers yugioh. Home gt; YUGIOH CARDS gt; Single
  • Home gt; YUGIOH CARDS gt; Single



  • jsw
    Feb 12, 03:20 PM
    I hope this doesn't signal the end of edesign's stabs at newbies with comical macros :(.That torch has been passed to you, Wes. Time to start making some macros....



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh! R
  • wallpapers yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh! R



  • skellener
    Mar 31, 12:21 PM
    Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but, while it's a cool demo, I'd probably never use this. The iPad would have to reach at least the amount of control and sensitivity of a Cintiq to make this useful. So it's cool that Adobe is working on it, and maybe with future revs of hardware, the iPad will get to that point (I really hope it does). But it all still seems like finger painting to me until you have control with some sort of drawing utensil. The funny thing is, Steve Jobs - the man who spouts and gushes over creating tools by artists for artists, and - is the one man leading the fight against any sort of stylus for use with the iDevices. While I agree with him on use throughout the iOS interface, all artists are NOT created equal. I've seen fantastic work by some of the guys using their fingers with those paint programs, but I'd say for the majority of artists out there, the real key is going to be getting a stylus that works properly in a drawing or painting app on the iOS.

    At the studio I work at, the day the iPad was announced, there were about 40 people that were willing to blow up to $1k on the iPad had it come out with some sort of stylus support - not for interface, but for drawing. These are people that use Cintiqs day in and day out. When the price point of $499 was announced their jaws dropped in unison. SOLD! But when no stylus was announced and when Jobs said "If you are using a stylus, you are doing it wrong", there was a collective sigh and gnashing of teeth. Not a single person purchased one.

    So while it was a cool demo, it's still a hard sell to people who do this stuff all day, everyday for a living. Let's see a real stylus for artwork from Apple that is meant to work with the touchscreen on iOS and let's see it blow everything else away!

    Until then, maybe this is the best we can hope for.

    The Cosmonaut (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danprovost/the-cosmonaut-a-wide-grip-stylus-for-touch-screens)





    wallpapers yugioh. Free desktop wallpaper yugioh
  • Free desktop wallpaper yugioh



  • jb007clone
    Feb 22, 06:00 PM
    Guys, my sources say it's true.



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh.
  • wallpapers yugioh.



  • enneye
    Apr 8, 06:59 AM
    i'm getting a bit sick of upgrading.... & 4.3 has killed the battery life on my 3GS. Anyone know a way to downgrade to 4.2.1 ?





    wallpapers yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters is
  • Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters is



  • JoshBoy
    Jan 28, 05:47 PM
    Hi, I had a look through but can't find what I am after. I have just placed in over 900 books into my itunes. My challenge is that I like everything organised. I am trying to find the list of categories for books that have a nice category display picture and can not find this anywhere. For example, Science Fiction has a category cover and so does history and children's. Anyone that can help would be great.



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. Baseball Desktop Wallpaper
  • Baseball Desktop Wallpaper



  • cocky jeremy
    Oct 9, 10:38 PM
    Tweetie was easily my favorite iPhone Twitter app, Tweetie 2 is easily my favorite now. Very nice!





    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers
  • wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers



  • ranviper
    Feb 15, 12:19 PM
    Amazing set of icons! Could you tell me where to get them?:)

    Litho System indeed.


    http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/lit0



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Movie:
  • Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Movie:



  • Snowy_River
    Oct 31, 12:28 PM
    Actually, LASER = Light Ampilfication by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. ;)


    Touche (http://www.goldennaga.com/Touche.aif) ;)





    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh. Yu gi oh
  • wallpapers yugioh. Yu gi oh



  • machewcoy
    Feb 6, 04:26 PM
    Her name is Toda Erika
    I downloaded it from here

    http://people.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/242824/

    There is a lot more of japanese girls wallpapers there.

    Awesome! Thanks!



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. wallpaper yugioh.
  • wallpaper yugioh.



  • Reach9
    Apr 4, 06:35 PM
    This
    and this
    don't seem to add up.

    Again, i said it happens regardless of what they're wearing, but i was talking about reducing the chance of sexual assault.





    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh.
  • wallpapers yugioh.



  • fel10
    Sep 2, 01:37 PM
    Just changed mine!

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/Screenshot2010-09-02at23411PM.png



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. wallpaper yugioh.
  • wallpaper yugioh.



  • NewSc2
    Nov 20, 01:10 PM
    that one artist's rendition (the black one) looks like a Zune





    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh.
  • wallpapers yugioh.



  • Dreadnought
    Feb 9, 11:59 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

    Guess I'll be overtaken in the next couple of days... On the other hand, I just noted that your output is less then a couple of day ago. So it will take another week before you overtake me! :p

    If only I had it running this weekend.... ;) Watch out :p

    1.5 weeks now, keeps getting better! ;)
    Good luck with the house!



    more...


    wallpapers yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh Anime Wallpaper #5
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Anime Wallpaper #5



  • twoodcc
    Feb 7, 06:49 PM
    Yeah I had my computer shut down for the weekend but it's back up and running right now. I lost out on over 100K+ :(.

    I might build another computer as I have a i7 920 laying around and maybe I can run another bigadv client. I'm also looking to purchase a home soon so I may be in a out a bit while I get re-situated into my new place. I also can't be spending too much on computer goodies :D

    glad you are back up!

    might as well put that 920 to use!

    good luck with the home buy! i know how that can be! (i just bought one exactly 1 month ago!)

    yeah i can't be spending too much either ;)





    wallpapers yugioh. wallpapers yugioh.
  • wallpapers yugioh.



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 28, 07:47 PM
    So Samsung believed Apple was violating it's patents all this time but decided to do nothing about it. Now that they have been pushed they decide to act. Sounds to me they are trying to find whatever they can to bite back at Apple.

    it is more company like Samgsung have huge patent porfolios that they never really use unless they get sued and that is when they go looking threw it and saw Hmm "Apple is suing me what can I nail them on" Apple is currently starting to piss people off so they are going to start going threw their patents and hitting back.





    wallpapers yugioh. Yu-Gi-Oh wallpaper
  • Yu-Gi-Oh wallpaper



  • showtime
    Jun 20, 05:49 AM
    Hey guys. I have a incase slider case for iphone that I don't need. It's brand new and in Black. I'm looking to get $25 for this. I'd prefer to ship this within the lower 48 states. I'm also open for trades so feel free to post or PM me with offers. Thanks.


    SOLD!





    lynnequintana
    Feb 4, 01:42 AM
    here's mine for the month of February :rolleyes:

    http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k502/lynnequintana/bg-desktop.png





    jvmxtra
    Dec 11, 05:29 PM
    mine!!!

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/convenientstore/Screenshot2010-12-11at63229PM.png





    PlaceofDis
    Dec 18, 06:34 PM
    awesome. i like it.





    AppleNewton
    Dec 4, 04:27 PM
    None of these are Holiday related.

    there are quite a few that are, really no requirement for holiday specific themes though...





    sstc
    Jun 23, 03:07 PM
    Who is going and what time are you getting there? I hear from mall security that doors will not open to the mall until 6am and that no lines will be allowed to form outside the mall before then :-/



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Poskan Komentar

    LinkWithin