Rabu, 01 Juni 2011

sad quotes about life and pain

sad quotes about life and pain. sad quotes about life
  • sad quotes about life



  • Doctor Q
    Apr 7, 12:53 PM
    It's amazing that they can still make money selling Centipede and its peers.

    Is there a Steve Jobs homage in Breakout?
    They should hide an Easter egg in Breakout so that a System 7.5 SimpleText window pops up! :D See Breakout, The Easter Egg (http://www.thisoldmac.ca/wordpress/?p=75).





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about love and pain



  • davidjacobs21
    Mar 11, 02:24 PM
    Isnt willowbrook closed becasue of flooding?





    sad quotes about life and pain. Tagalog Sad Love Quotes Pain
  • Tagalog Sad Love Quotes Pain



  • IntelliUser
    Mar 16, 11:51 AM
    No, it's just principle. Some people just need to be "removed" from the world. It's as simple as that. Like if you rape a baby for example, i think you pretty much just stripped yourself of your right to be alive. Euthanize them like a dog, why not? And also, you don't know if some judge 50 years in the future will release them for good behavior and so they can "die in peace".

    Why kill 'em when you can give 'em free food and lodging for life?





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about love and pain



  • mpfef
    May 4, 10:47 PM
    You can do that with something like Podcaster or Instacast, but not with the stock iPhone.



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. love pics sad. quotes on love
  • love pics sad. quotes on love



  • timothyjay2004
    Nov 19, 02:34 PM
    I was just about to post about this likely being a loss leader. They're generating buzz and traffic in their stores. Their losses on the iPad are designed to turn profit on other sales.


    You are exactly correct. I would bet anything that TJ Maxx/Marshalls did in fact pay the $499 for each and are selling them at a reduced price. Because they did not announce where they will be, they intended/bet on the internet hype to drive customers into the stores to look to see if their local store(s) had them. And, about 75% of those customers will stay in the store and look around while they are there, and of those 75% of customers, 60% are likely to buy something. It is a marketing ploy. This type of thing has been done for ages by smaller chain stores. It's nothing new. Only reason it's getting attention is that it is an iPad, something people want - and that is exactly why they did it.





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life. sad
  • sad emo quotes about life. sad



  • Tim117
    Mar 16, 11:54 PM
    Starcraft



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. sad quotes about pain
  • sad quotes about pain



  • t56camaro
    Oct 9, 11:57 PM
    Has anyone used Echofon Pro and Tweetie? I'm curious if its worth to buy and try out...

    I was using Echofon Pro, but after trying Tweetie 2 I've decided to switch. I can't say that Tweetie 2 is everything Echofon is and more, but it is definitely a net gain, in my opinion.





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life.
  • sad emo quotes about life.



  • ten-oak-druid
    May 1, 11:51 AM
    This sounds good but here is what i run in to
    1. I can fit all the media on my imac ( after 3TB) for streaming via itunes and AirVideo
    2. External Drives are not backed-up via time machine

    I dont trust the drobo for anything but time machine after my recent close call with it.
    I currently do monthly backups to sata drives that sit on a shelf when not in use this is a pain but loosing many dollars of media is worse

    Are there dives bigger than 3TB to install on my imac?

    I use time machine for my internal drive. And for the media on my external drives I use superduper. There are other similar apps out there. I bought two 2TB drives for this purpose. I tried to set up a RAID with disk utility and it kept crashing during set up and I would have to go through a few steps to recover access to the one drive each time. I realized cloning was the safer bet.

    For me, the 2TB will serve my needs until about the time thunderbolt drives are reasonably priced and I'll upgrade speed and size at that point.

    I wonder if Apple will allow external drives to be used in this icloud system. They do not allow it for time machine so perhaps they will follow the same pattern.



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. Tagged: quotes love hurt game
  • Tagged: quotes love hurt game



  • mad jew
    Dec 19, 12:08 AM
    Neat one. Nice and clean. :)





    sad quotes about life and pain. Monsieur Pain Don#39;t blink,
  • Monsieur Pain Don#39;t blink,



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 28, 09:16 AM
    I'm an Apple fan, but the truth has to be told: a) 3.5" is TOO small to be practical. I have a Motorola DEFY with a 3.7" display, and even then, the on screen keyboard is not large enough in portrait mode, at least 4 to 4.3" is vital.

    Why not 5"? Or 6"? 4.3" is "vital?" I doubt most people desire a phone that's the size of an old-school PDA. I know I don't.



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life. sad anime love quotes; sad anime love quotes. smugDrew. Apr 14, 03:51 AM. I heard the iphone 5 is delayed because the HTC
  • sad emo quotes about life. sad anime love quotes; sad anime love quotes. smugDrew. Apr 14, 03:51 AM. I heard the iphone 5 is delayed because the HTC



  • Uberglitch
    Oct 19, 06:38 PM
    http://att.macrumors.com/contest/AD5EC3.jpg

    "Ipod-Flash"





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life. emo
  • sad emo quotes about life. emo



  • CaptMurdock
    Sep 2, 09:59 PM
    i see you are using an old mac for your mac hd icon, too! where did you get yours? the one on mine i've had saved for a long time but i haven't found larger versions of these.
    My son is fairly sure he found it on Deviant Art. No, I don't have a URL.

    and also: are we not able to change things like the "downloads" icon in the dock at all? i can change all of the other ones but i haven't gotten it to work for that one. i didn't have any trouble with documents or the trash so i didn't think there would be a problem with downloads. x.xI changed my Downloads folder along with all my other ones the same way (see below); that said, I don't know why it did not change in the dock.

    Howd u make the apps like thatThe icon set is called "Flurry"; you can Google it up, most likely on the Interfacelift site. I use the application CandyBar to change the icons.



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life.
  • sad emo quotes about life.



  • bizzle
    Oct 7, 02:45 PM
    http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7130/picture1n.png





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life. sad
  • sad emo quotes about life. sad



  • jtap
    Feb 19, 04:41 PM
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9653/desksx.jpg

    Beauty.



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. sad quotes about love and
  • sad quotes about love and



  • Glideslope
    Apr 4, 11:30 AM
    There may not be a "mass exodus" but you can rest assured that my family (4 of us) will be switching to Verizon and joining my Dad (who currently is with Verizon) as of July 1st. :D

    Enjoy your CDMA. "Let me check, gotta call you back". ;)





    sad quotes about life and pain. sad emo quotes about life. sad
  • sad emo quotes about life. sad



  • parapup
    Apr 20, 03:11 PM
    iOS World Frustration Index suddenly dropped to bottom. Numbers finally start to matter again. Once they add Macs, Mac Pros, Mac Minis, refurb resales etc. to the list (when they run iOS) - it will be time to declare victory :D



    more...


    sad quotes about life and pain. Sad love quotes for people
  • Sad love quotes for people



  • Blue Velvet
    Feb 14, 12:37 PM
    Just to let know everybody that i just sent my first complain about edesignuk as a moderator.



    You're kidding... :confused:


    If it's a joke, it's not funny.
    If it isn't then it doesn't need to be made public.





    sad quotes about life and pain. Quotes About Love And Pain.
  • Quotes About Love And Pain.



  • Squonk
    Oct 2, 09:57 AM
    Its definitley photoshopped. Wheres all the V1aGR4 emails?

    I hope this is not redundant, but I recieved an email from Apple this morning with a preview:





    sad quotes about life and pain. emo quotes about life and
  • emo quotes about life and



  • twoodcc
    Feb 14, 06:48 PM
    Well im at school so it would be using there power :) Do these tasks kinda lock the PS3 down for a specific amount of time or what?

    Got PS3 and my MBP running them.

    well i'm not sure, but i don't do anything else on my PS3 when it's folding. I stop the folding when i'm using it.

    glad you got them both folding! ;)





    edesignuk
    Sep 27, 04:05 AM
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=151559&highlight=Google ;)





    666sheep
    Apr 26, 04:15 PM
    yeah it is baked and burnt but seller say its tested as working

    IMHO it's hard to believe that burnt GPU could be in working order, but I wish that I am wrong :)





    kilowattradio
    Nov 20, 06:37 AM
    Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.

    Hmm, Well If I want to try out an item and then resell it later I ask the retailer for a gift receipt which doesn't list a name, but just a price & Date of Purchase. Then when I sell it I just include the gift receipt to the buyer and the warranty is good for them also.
    :eek:





    clayj
    Sep 27, 05:04 AM
    Looks nice, but I already have my own mail server (Exchange 2003) and it works perfectly, with Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync to my Windows Mobile smartphone. :)





    bearcatrp
    Apr 28, 07:55 AM
    It's time to look into ALL OS's, mobile and stationary, to see how much data is collected. Not just apple. Let's see how wide spread this really is. I don't use a iPhone, but do own a EVO. At least under android, your told what app has access to before downloading. Since I'm using an iPad, 1st gen, am presuming it's the same as the iPhone for getting apps, doesn't state what a program has access to. Would be a nice feature.


    Tidak ada komentar:

    Poskan Komentar

    LinkWithin