Jumat, 03 Juni 2011

i love you emo style

i love you emo style. I Love you .
  • I Love you .



  • edesignuk
    Feb 15, 08:28 AM
    Good God Edesign you caught that Napster double post in less than a minute. :eek:
    Luck of the draw. Just got back from getting lunch, hit "New Posts" and it was sitting there. With more of us around things *should* get caught quicker.





    i love you emo style. pics. emo i love you pics.
  • pics. emo i love you pics.



  • Pavijan
    Apr 1, 04:53 PM
    Mine:
    http://www.shrani.si/t/1k/wS/2UItcmNr/screen-shot-2011-04-01-a.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/?1k/wS/2UItcmNr/screen-shot-2011-04-01-a.png)
    Click to supersize.





    i love you emo style. me and you emo were thinking
  • me and you emo were thinking



  • Hook'Em2006
    Apr 1, 12:40 PM
    How do you have set up for your date, time, and weather like that? Can you use it with any wallpaper or is it built in? Does it annoy you that your wallpaper has a different time than your system?

    He sets it using geektool





    i love you emo style. emo love quotes
  • emo love quotes



  • benthewraith
    Dec 1, 05:58 PM
    http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1787/screenshot20101201at655.png



    more...


    i love you emo style. Iloveyouemopics hearts you-emo
  • Iloveyouemopics hearts you-emo



  • mandoman
    Nov 29, 02:38 PM
    Limiting the number of ipods a movie can be played on will do absolutely nothing to curb piracy. It is merely
    an errosion of what I consider 'fair use'. Heck, the existing
    itunes DRM is too restrictive already - once I buy a movie, I should be able to view it anyway I damn well please, be it on a single ipod, multiple ipods, PSP, laptop, tv, at a friends house, burn to dvd, encode to another format, whatever. The only thing I shouldn't be able to do is re-distribute the movie.

    What needs to be done is to figure out how to prevent movie downloads from being re-distribued while preserving 'fair use'. The movie industry needs to hire less lawyers and lobbyist, and hire tech people to figure out better ways to do this. Bittorrent is open source - it amazes me with the source code right in front of them that the industry hasn't figured out how to make files un-torrentable.

    Until movie downloads are offered with minimal DRM restrictions and offered in a much higher quality HD format, I'll pass and just buy the DVD.





    i love you emo style. I+love+you+emo+girl
  • I+love+you+emo+girl



  • vitaminz
    May 6, 09:34 AM
    Fantastic, that seems to have everything I need :)



    more...


    i love you emo style. emo love you. emo i love you
  • emo love you. emo i love you



  • espoo
    Dec 10, 04:01 PM
    damn.

    How'd you do the dock like that? I've never messed with my icons or dock before but I like how nice and clean that looks.

    check this out ;)
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=871944





    i love you emo style. Previous article: I love you
  • Previous article: I love you



  • alixir
    Feb 16, 03:53 AM
    Hi all,

    Had a google around and can't find much on this and wondered whether anybody has seen this before or knows why this might be happening...The file server is a 10.6.6 Snow Leopard install with Sharepoints being mapped over both AFP and Samba. As an example of the current networked environment I have the following:

    User A - Computer A: Windows 7 (Office Basic 2007 installed)
    User B - Computer B: Intel iMac 10.6.6 with Office 2008 installed
    User C - Server Administrative Account

    A 'Management' AFP/SMB share that has permissions set on the root folder:

    ACL:
    User A - Allow/Full Control/This Folder,Child Folder, Child Files, All Descendants
    User B - Allow/Full Control/This Folder,Child Folder, Child Files, All Descendants
    User C - Allow/Full Control/This Folder,Child Folder, Child Files, All Descendants
    Everyone - Deny/Read (So the share is hidden to other groups and users)

    POSIX:
    User C - Allow/Read Write/This Folder
    Staff - No Access
    Others - No Access
    (I'm sure wheel should be here too??? - Couldn't find a way to add it!)

    Now the problem is that when User A creates any type of office document and saves it, User B can see the documents in the share but when they click on it, the file vanishes from the share! When checking the permissions on the file itself, it seems that when User A creates or edits a new or existing file that the permissions get overwritten as:

    User A - Read Write
    Everyone - No Access

    The same happens when User B creates an Office document and User A opens or edits it!

    I also have Strict Locking enabled for the SMB protocol

    Have I set the permissions incorrectly or is this just a generic SMB problem??

    Any help would be appreciated!!

    Cheers!



    more...


    i love you emo style. emo i love you pics. i love
  • emo i love you pics. i love



  • bchreng
    Mar 31, 05:29 PM
    Hey guys, my screen was full of fingerprints so I wiped it off with my shirt and now it feels sticky when swiping. I also didn't use any cleaning solution. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas on how to make the surface smooth again?





    i love you emo style. i-love-you Emo+style+
  • i-love-you Emo+style+



  • apolloa
    Mar 23, 03:58 PM
    performance is question mark with a crap os like Window, and stop saying Windows 7 is good because it is not, it is just better than Vista... not hard eh?
    Flash works? Flash is crap on every platform, the few on which can run on since it is proprietary, and as far as it makes sense it runs on mac os too so i don't see your point. Costs a less than a Mac Pro/iMac/MacBook pro is relative as always, even good PCs which you can build if you have some experience, will not have an impressive power/consumption ratio as most Macs, will not have multitouch, unibody, all in one design, FireWire800 (please don't say USB3 which is crap), and many other things. You are just evalutating what you thing are important for you. You are not smarter, stop embarassing yourself.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    Please for THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TALKING ABOUT LAPTOPS!!! If I ever buy a computer like an Alienware I would ONLY get a desktop. Now, I could build a computer wearing a blindfold in 1o minutes if I wanted, I spent 8 years in IT and built hundreds of computers. But I like the Aurora ALX so shoot me now for daring to like a PC!! I like it's design and case and I CANNOT buy that on anything else.
    And I would be more then happy to not build a PC.
    So are we clear on that? As for firewire, well if I ever used it maybe it would be a loss but seeing as EVERYTHING I plug into a computer is done so by USB then yeap, USB 3 FTW. And USB3 will get huge support.
    I can have a powerful desktop that will make any iMac cry and I can play with it's insides as much as I want AND it IS cheaper then a Mac Pro.

    As for the smarter bit, by God I'm a flipping damn site smarter then you are mate! I don't wake up every morning and pray to my Mac and posses the ability to buy what "I" like no matter the make!! I have the ability to like products regardless of others opinions rather then be a sheep. You may call it special, personally i call it being human..


    Usually it is the opposite, one can't says an opinion without being marked as a fanboy by blind users like you. Even when you point they're wrong, you get the fanboy pin!! How sad are becoming online forums. I'm still laughing at the news about Apple opening hardware access for Adobe flash, a lot of retarded users cried "apple was the bad guy because adobe can't optimized flash without this".... when we got core image, core animation, core audio ecc. for years. Who want to bash see only what he wants to see, and think to be the smart one.
    Go enjoy your Windows 7 Alienware, btw nice machine troll.

    Good God, did you win the hypocrite of the year award? One sentance your talking about 'fanboys' and the next your calling me a troll :eek::rolleyes: You go and worship your Apple mate.
    I have no interest in buying anything at the moment, I need money and will getting some later in the year. And as for the Flash, well I'm pretty sure I never hard Ballamer bad publicly bad mouth Adobe, yet I get CONSTANT flash problems with my Mac OSX and that my sir is a FACT that you cannot change regardless of your opinions..

    As for Windows 7, hmm, I've read plenty of people praising it on these forums and I also have it myself. Perhaps you should try it before bad mouthing it.

    Anyway enough said, next time you reply to someone maybe you should READ what they are saying and respond with a fact that they don't have.



    more...


    i love you emo style. I Love (Heart) Sachi Tote Bags
  • I Love (Heart) Sachi Tote Bags



  • bizzle
    Apr 11, 05:47 PM
    meet rusty...
    e28
    http://tunedmotiondotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cory_2.jpg
    in case your wondering, yes, the wheels are gold plated. baller


    That car no longer exists (in that form) as of Friday, the 8th. The guy's garage burned down with the car in it.

    http://jalopnik.com/#!5790896/rusty-slammington-destroyed-in-fire
    http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16717





    i love you emo style. If you want an emo hairstyle,
  • If you want an emo hairstyle,



  • ClassicMac247
    Jul 9, 09:00 AM
    Anyone going to the at&t store here in Brick NJ? I will probably be there around 10min to 8. Leave a comment if you plan on going, it should be empty because no one goes to this place. I don't blame them.



    more...


    i love you emo style. emo pics of love. i love you
  • emo pics of love. i love you



  • steve_hill4
    Nov 20, 01:53 PM
    artist rendition?
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/srsound/iSsistant.jpg

    okay i'll stop

    Yuck, windows key?





    i love you emo style. Emo hair style will give
  • Emo hair style will give



  • Ajones330
    Feb 11, 09:33 AM
    If you change your plan, you WILL lose any rollover minutes you have accumulated over the past year. Remember too that rollover minutes are only good for a year. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

    This will not make you forfeit any rollover minutes. This is used like a data plan... You should have no change to your bill as far as price unless you drop your plan. It requires you to have unlimited text on individual or family rate plans. Same price you paid before as well as unlimited calling/messaging to any mobile...



    more...


    i love you emo style. For all you lovers of the emo
  • For all you lovers of the emo



  • barca10
    Feb 1, 12:12 PM
    Whoa whoa whoa, how'd you do that apple in the menu bar? Me likey.

    ps, like ur icons too. have a link?

    icons are mostly blacksystem

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=ribbon+on+menubar#/d37uqt5





    i love you emo style. emo love you.
  • emo love you.



  • mojohojo
    Apr 22, 04:40 AM
    Whenever i use any program, say Word and wanting to either open/save/brown a file, it opens a Finder window for me to look for the file on my computer, and everytime this Finder pops up, it freezes slight for about 10 seconds when i am unable to scroll or click anything, then it works.

    What is causing this? seems like its taking time to load something?
    This is a small problem thats not really a big deal, but it does get annoying.



    more...


    i love you emo style. Emo I Love You
  • Emo I Love You



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 20, 08:54 PM
    How anyone could seriously think that 16 years behind bars, even with a television, is a cushy way to spend a life is beyond me. Who here would volunteer?

    :eek: you've got to be joking right now. it's not supposed to be cushy, it's supposed to be horrible, and it's supposed to last until the day they die if they don't get the death penalty. before we were talking about life in prison without parole versus the death penalty, and now you're saying that someone who is currently death penalty worthy in the states should be put in prison for 16 years and thats sufficient? Let's be clear because i don't want to accuse you of implying something you're not. Is this or is this not what you are saying?





    i love you emo style. Ididnt love you can i find
  • Ididnt love you can i find



  • IEatApples
    Nov 1, 12:27 AM
    Again, and this time with a kiss ;)





    i love you emo style. You know you want to
  • You know you want to



  • Kenrik
    Mar 2, 08:26 AM
    Will the Snow Leopard Mac Mini Unlimited Server install disk/key work on other hardware? I have a Mac Mini Server and a Mac Pro and I wanted to know if in the future I wanted to migrate the server to the pro that the disk would install on the pro or if it is limited to the mini?





    iLikeMyiMac
    Aug 14, 07:39 PM
    Thank You. :) Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?





    walterhpdx
    May 2, 05:21 PM
    I suppose I should point out, as is inevitable, that gay men are barred from giving blood, at least in the United States.

    So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!

    I second this. I was a 2 gallon donor before I made the infamous "No donor" list. And though I'm healthy, my blood isn't "good enough". So I thank you that donate today, and will make a financial contribution, though the two gallons that I donated before saved many more lives than a financial contribution ever could.





    GrannySmith_G5
    Sep 16, 01:49 PM
    My ibook power adaptor broke. Anyone know of any 3rd party ones that are maybe a little cheaper then the official Apple one? Thanks in advance.





    Wingnut330
    Jun 22, 07:33 AM
    Sold!





    Sydde
    May 6, 01:42 AM
    I wonder who we'll end up pissing off now with our policies ...

    Oh, IDK, how about Americans.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar

    LinkWithin