Rabu, 01 Juni 2011

funny quotes about moms

funny quotes about moms. funny mom birthday quotes
  • funny mom birthday quotes



  • Appleind
    Nov 13, 05:39 PM
    Does MacRumors support an app like Tapatalk or is there an app through which I can login to MacRumors to write posts?





    funny quotes about moms. funny quotes in marathi.
  • funny quotes in marathi.



  • iSamurai
    Apr 25, 12:07 AM
    They should offer conversion kits especially when the polls show so many black iPhone owners are already sticking with their current iPhone.





    funny quotes about moms. funny quotes about weed. funny
  • funny quotes about weed. funny



  • LordJohnWhorfin
    Oct 5, 06:08 PM
    When you join the Apple developers program, you sign an agreement to not discuss confidential and pre-release software outside of approved forums. Posting reviews of Leopard features in a public blog is the best way to get your developer membership voided and get a nastygram from Apple Legal, at the very least. You'd imagine that people would have caught on by now...





    funny quotes about moms. Quotes and Funny Quotes
  • Quotes and Funny Quotes



  • Mr.Noisy
    Oct 1, 03:14 AM
    Well it's a nice wet start to October in the UK, here's mine for now :)

    Original: Nitemare World Order 2 (http://www.anarchic2designs.com/subs/images/Nitemare_36235115_worldorder2.jpg)



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. cute quotes about moms. Funny
  • cute quotes about moms. Funny



  • vader_slri
    Mar 31, 12:27 PM
    The Gorillaz love to experiment and Damon Albarn mentioned himself that he loves to challenge himself whist creating his works. In other words, this will not be a continuing trend. I doubt very much will other artists will follow suit.

    That said: touche. I can't believe I missed that. I think I need to strike out the word impossible and put impractical.

    I fully agree that this won't be a mainstream endeavour. I just had to object to the "Impossible" claim. ;)





    funny quotes about moms. quotes for moms birthday.
  • quotes for moms birthday.



  • bogeybro
    Apr 24, 11:41 PM
    I recently installed Bootcamp. I split up my hard drive in half. I have now decided I don't want to do it anymore. How do i reverse it back to normal so I get my full memory back?



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. Funny Friendship Quote
  • Funny Friendship Quote



  • AP_piano295
    May 4, 08:48 PM
    ^ well put.

    +1





    funny quotes about moms. funny quotes for the day.
  • funny quotes for the day.



  • z4n3
    Nov 13, 10:50 AM
    Shake was pretty much the standard compositing tool for big budget movies when Apple discontinued it. So, a lot of people were using it, funnily, a lot of people still using it, despite being discontinued, it's still a solid product.

    I still use Shake and have had no issues.... :D



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. favorite quotes about moms
  • favorite quotes about moms



  • citi
    Mar 31, 12:39 PM
    Jobs is a bloody populist and a charlatan. A genius, undoubtedly. An aesthete (in visuals, certainly not in music!), but a cheat nevertheless� The most skillful cheat in existence.

    Wow, "Check out the big brain on Brad!" (Pulp Fiction reference)I honestly had to look up the word aesthete. When you have conversations with people, do they look at you with glossed over eyeballs?

    :D





    funny quotes about moms. mother day poems quotes. Funny
  • mother day poems quotes. Funny



  • gkarris
    Apr 7, 12:05 PM
    THAT IS AWESOME!

    Don't know about the touchscreen - will miss the knob and trackball... :eek:

    ;)



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. funny mother day quotes. a
  • funny mother day quotes. a



  • newagemac
    Apr 4, 04:06 PM
    The simple fact that the Financial Times is a UK company and therefore their privacy policy actually means something kind of takes the wind out of your sails somewhat.

    Just read their privacy policy and it is clear that they only send you junk email if you explicitly allow it. Plus as an ex-FT subscriber I can state I haven't received any junk mail of any kind.

    Then why don't they let me explicitly allow it like Apple wants them to do?





    funny quotes about moms. Funny Mothers Day Sayings:
  • Funny Mothers Day Sayings:



  • Full of Win
    Apr 28, 07:53 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)



    But really, I'm embarrased for Apple & Samsung for these pathetic lawsuits they keep bringing against each other. Money, money, money!

    Why? The law requires an rights owner to defend its IP or risk losing it. These suits are just business, no hard feelings, as seen by Apple's monster-sized component contract w/ Samsung. Any yes, business is about making money.

    Not just money, but power as well.



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. mothers day quotes from
  • mothers day quotes from



  • jrko
    Apr 17, 05:40 AM
    running a carbon copy cloner run of my itunes 1.3Tb library to its matching backup, a first run of time machine backup to another drive and checking for artwork in itunes - its making a steady 50 deg which aint bad for a machine with a 90% load





    funny quotes about moms. Mothers Day
  • Mothers Day



  • RaceTripper
    Apr 5, 08:08 AM
    The world's biggest Viper dealer is up here about 45mins away from me. Woodhouse is THE place to go if you want to buy, or just gawk at, a ton of sweet Vipers. They're one of Dodge's biggest clients in the motorsports world, and expanded that to the street cars. Pretty sweet place. I bought my Talon from them years ago, and got to see The Viper Pit, as they call it. It is a sight to behold....

    I've attended SCCA World Challenge GT racing where Woodhouse Performance raced vipers. Always loved watching the Vipers, Corvettes, Porsches, and Cadillacs mix it up and swap paint for an hour. I'll see the World Challenge races this year at Petit Le Mans (Road Atlanta). That's a fun track to watch them race.



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. happy easter funny quotes
  • happy easter funny quotes



  • AppleNewton
    May 6, 08:25 PM
    its worked for me using wireless, just hold it down a while longer and wait until the hardware test icon shows up.





    funny quotes about moms. Updated funny mother is in
  • Updated funny mother is in



  • junker
    Sep 27, 06:28 AM
    I hate to be SO negative about this, but I've never understood the attraction here with a .mac account. I guess it fills the need of some people...but based on all the webmails with online storage - what is the main attraction here? Syncing? With USB storage, CDR's, DL-DVD's who would really need to use this much?
    I did a little web page with iWeb (cute but TERRIBLY limiting) and thus had to get a temporary .mac account, but once built..it just sat there and slowly expired.

    .mac is the Mac product in my "apple gut" that makes me cringe... very similiar to the cringe I get when I think about going back to my PC for something! Also, it reminds me of the feeling I got when I canceled my subscription to Macworld because it became iPod world...

    I really just hate it. Damn! this rumor just pissed me off.

    growl.

    Does anyone have access to usage numbers? I'd like to know how much .mac is used...



    more...


    funny quotes about moms. Funny Mothers Day Quotes .
  • Funny Mothers Day Quotes .



  • Reed Rothchild
    Mar 25, 02:19 PM
    Easiest solution would be for Google to port their current maps and navigation software to iOS. Not that Apple would allow it, and not that Google would want to do it :). I love competition...





    funny quotes about moms. Funny Mothers Day Quotes:
  • Funny Mothers Day Quotes:



  • King Cobra
    Aug 20, 08:15 PM
    Ah, s***. I just reread rule number 6 for the contest. Oh, well. If the mods are forced to choose between my static avatar and my million avatar, use my static one.





    funny quotes about moms. Funny+mothers+day+quotes+
  • Funny+mothers+day+quotes+



  • Iskender
    Apr 28, 07:48 AM
    Yes I know about pricing, but when you see prices in US (When count with the carriers price) and see the wide differences like nearly 1000 usd its making upset.





    psychometry
    Oct 5, 08:50 PM
    Correct. This was leaked the day after Leopard Preview was released. Sheesh.

    Yes, but now we have (had) videos. Did anyone save them?





    Cybix
    Sep 27, 01:14 AM
    I dont have .mac, but I do run my own mail server from home, and use squirrelmail... i like the look of the new .mac webmail....

    all i need now is for someone to release a simular setup, opensource for me to d/l and install... mmmmm





    ruvil
    Feb 19, 05:07 AM
    http://screenshots.se/dfec43c4b13525eba2aafd3cefb7cf04.png

    Changed the background a bit :P





    Philalbe
    Mar 20, 07:09 AM
    Hi,

    Just to give a quick backstory; I spent years going back to school for design and at last I've finally acquired my degree. I now have a budding freelance business with a handful of small clients, all of whom are relatively civil, good natured and appreciative of my work.

    Recently a long distance client I really get along with referred me to someone. He hired me to do a logo for his marketing startup. He was pleased with the end result and asked me to take on a second project, designing a mockup for a website that he could then turn over to a developer. He set a time limit of 3 hours, because that's all he could afford. Everything was going fine till about 2 hours in. He liked the direction I was going in, so while I was waiting to hear back I did some small revisions (off the clock), just to satisfy my own design sensibilities. I sent them to him to see what he thought. He suddenly calls me saturday afternoon and from the get go, seems to have an attitude. He wants to go over all the revisions I sent him. So I scramble for my macbook. As I'm going through my folders in search of the files he starts getting flustered and belittling. I offer to call him back in an hour after I've gathered everything and before one of us says something we'll regret, but he wants to stay on the phone and takes an even more offensive tone. I'm a laid back guy, but I had enough and firmly reminded him that I was trying to design a site for him within a 3 hour limit and had been good enough to not bill him for all the phone time he insisted on and had even stopped the clock a couple of times. He then startled to backpedal and complimented me on my work and how fair my pricing was ($25.00 an hour). The conversation went on for about another half hour as in the aftermath we awkwardly discussed the project. I think I did a pretty good job of remaining diplomatic. I've now just about completed the project and now he's talking about having me design a business card:rolleyes: The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. I know there can always be an element of stress with any type of work is, but that was a bit much.

    Sorry for the rant, but I felt like I needed to vent to fellow designers. Anyone else have any horror stories?:)





    Pika
    Oct 9, 04:38 PM
    I though this was an upgrade from Tweetie 1 and now i have to pay again for the same app :mad:



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Poskan Komentar

    LinkWithin